Cooking Woks. White Rice Cooking Instructions.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (wok) pan with a convex bottom; used for frying in Chinese cooking
- A wok (in Standard Cantonese or ) is a versatile round-bottomed cooking vessel originating in China. It is used especially in East and Southeast Asia.
- A bowl-shaped frying pan used typically in Chinese cooking
- WOKS (1340 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Rhythmic Oldies format. Licensed to Columbus, Georgia, USA, the station serves the Columbus GA area. The station is currently owned by Davis Broadcasting, Inc. of Columbus.
Cooking a wok dish
Heidi and I made a wok dish on sunday. It contains:
Red Curry Paste
All cooked in a wok with virgin olive oil and served with rice
Flame On in Thai Cooking Class
Took a cooking class during vacation to Thailand; sweet and sour veggies dish was more difficult than originally thought. Veggies give me gas
substitute for cloves in cooking
julia child cooking book
spiral sliced ham cooking instructions
free cooking clipart
cooking beef tenderloin steak
ary cooking shows