CARAVAN COOKING - COOKING FAJITAS.
- a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file; "we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- travel in a caravan
- A covered truck; a van
- van: a camper equipped with living quarters
- A covered horse-drawn wagon
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
The Morgans in their caravan
This is Alan's second cousins from Bridgend and the suppliers of the lovely BBq meat. They brought their caravan and had a cooked breakfast on the Sunday - but they did not cook us one. A laught seeing them in their nighties and aprons in the courtyard....
Authentic Romany Bowtop caravan
A tiny wood/coal stove inside gave all cooking and heating requirements.
once a month cooking recipes healthy
cooking barley soup
reduction cooking term
make playdough without cooking
cooking with wine pregnancy
cooking with oils
community cooking classes
indian cooking dal
propane cooking stove
riceland rice cooking instructions