Cooking For Singles. Cooking Measurement Conversion. Cooking Sunflower Seeds.
Cooking For Singles
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- An individual person or thing rather than part of a pair or a group
- People who are unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship
- badminton played with one person on each side
- A short record with one song on each side
- (single) a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- (single) individual: being or characteristic of a single thing or person; "individual drops of rain"; "please mark the individual pages"; "they went their individual ways"
First Pizza with homemade sauce and crust
I maybe single but I still like good food, so I am on a search for recipes that will make enough for just me and not leave leftovers that I have to eat all week.
My First try at small pizza crust.
1 cup flour
1/4 tea. Salt
1/4 tea. Sugar
1 tea yeast mixed with 1/3 cup warm water. Let set 5 minutes.
2 tea Olive Oil. In with water .
Mix in processor till forms ball.
Flour the counter and knead dough for 1 minute.
Put in grease boil and set in a warm place until double.
So the recipe suggest.
But I am hungry so I will let it rise till I get the toppings ready.
Tonight I am using a sausage patty, two strips of crispy bacon, bell pepper and black olives my homemade sauce and cheese.
I am heating the oven to 500 while I prepare toppings.
Baked the pizza at 400 for 25 minutes.
The dough rolled out easy and just fit my small cast iron skillet.
I used about three tablespoons of sauce in a 9in skillet. I think next time I need more, the sauce got lost in the toppings.
The crust baked up well, it was soft and chewy. Not crusty on the bottom like in a pizzeria but my search on the internet said that they use a much hotter oven then the home oven. It was a pretty good crust though.
I may try this one again.
Thomas Cook Airlines (Condor) Boeing 757-330 D-ABOE (22472)
Thomas Cook Airlines (Condor) Boeing 757-330 D-ABOE is on short final for runway 25R.
c/n 29012 has had its first flight on 08.01.99 with the test registration N1012N and was delivered to Condor on 10.03.99. It was transferred to Thomas Cook Airlines in July 2002.
Have you ever been inside a 753? It is simply too long for a single aisle airliner. Try to get off the aircraft when you were placed in one of the rows at the tail...it takes some time!
vegetarian cooking courses
all cooking recipes
measuring cups cooking
french cooking techniques
cooking while camping
outdoor wok cooking
free new cooking games for girls
cooking schools in dallas tx