COOKING HOLIDAY ITALY : COOKING QUEST : SLOW COOKING A TURKEY.
Cooking Holiday Italy
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- a day on which work is suspended by law or custom; "no mail is delivered on federal holidays"; "it's a good thing that New Year's was a holiday because everyone had a hangover"
- A day of festivity or recreation when no work is done
- vacation: leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
- A vacation
- Characteristic of a holiday; festive
- A country in southern Europe; pop. 58,057,000; capital, Rome; official language, Italian. Italian name Italia
- (italian) of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- (italian) the Romance language spoken in Italy
- a republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula; was the core of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire between the 4th century BC and the 5th century AD
PATH - wine & portrait of southern Italy
Puglia wine tasting tours & holiday 2010
Cooking in Italy with vacation and cuisine
Seafood Pasta with Mussels and Prawns
diabetic cooking guide
cooking apples recipe
tips of cooking
rachel ray cooking tools
cooking roast from frozen
play cooking mama 2
cooking classes birmingham al